2. This information is dedicated to those who interact with Vitenova’s web services and intends to respect the requirements of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 (Law regarding the protection of personal data) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (update of the law regulating the protection of personal data – GDPR).
3. The intention of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and source of the information that the data controller must provide to users when connecting to the single webpages of Vitenova, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
4. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules or legislative decrees in this regard. Therefore we invite the website user to periodically check this page.
5. In cases where consent is required, if the user is under the age of sixteen, in regard to art. 8, paragraph I, EU regulation 2016/679, the user will have to legitimize the consent through the authorization of the parents.
II- Data Processing Information
1. The data controller or owner.
1. The Data Controller of the collected data is the physical or legal person, public authority, service or other company in charge which, individually or together with others, determines the intention and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. In relation to this website, the data owner and controller is Vitenova S.r.l., with legal seat in Rivignano-Teor 33061 (UD) in Via Umberto I n. 47, P. IVA 02543920306, e-mail email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Place of Data Processing
The processing of data generated by the use of this website takes place at the legal seat of the Data Controller in Rivignano-Teor 33061 (UD), Via Umberto I n. 47 and at the legal seat of the webmaster Massimo Tulisso in via Linussa 39, Martignacco. The Data Processing is handled only by the Data Controller or by persons in charge of the processing by the same.
III – COOKIES AND PLUGINS
1. Cookies are small text files that allows us to store or access information regarding the website user, its preferences or the kind of the user’s device (computer, tablet or mobile phone) and are used to help us in making our website more user-friendly, efficient, and it is mainly used to adapt the operation of the site to the user’s expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices made previously.
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the data transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not store any personal information and any identifiable data. If desired, you can decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept or reject a cookie, or to automatically delete cookies when closing your browser. Disabling cookies, however, may limit the functionality of this website. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Please see below the types of cookies and plugins that the website uses.
1. Technical cookies
1. Technical cookies are essential to browse this website and to manage the access and the visitors use. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by other sites; among these, the best known and used is HTML.
2. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and essential use of the website. Technical cookies do not require the user’s consent.
3. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can decide how to manage and whether to accept or reject a cookie, or to delete cookies by changing the settings of its internet browser. This cancelling cookies of the browser may slow down or limit the access to some parts of this website.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are considered technical only if used for the purpose of the site optimizing directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form about the number of users. and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to Analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. In regard to the duration, cookies can be distinguished between temporary or session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited, and the permanent ones, which remain active on the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
2. Third-party cookies.
1. Depending on the kind of origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties, sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies, used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the above-mentioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.vitenova.it. The analysis takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and to improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
3. Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling cookies aim to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during their navigation on the web.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article n. 22 of the European regulation 2016/679 and article n. 122 of the Data Protection code will be applied.
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
IV- TYPE OF DATA PROCEED
1. Navigation data
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following: internet protocol address (IP), type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site, name of the internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit, possibly the number of clicks.
2. The abovementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users or activities that are harmful or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
2. Data provided voluntarily by the user
2. The information that users of the site will aim to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the laws. It is the user’s responsibility to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
3. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
4. Specific summary information and specific requests for consent will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular requested services.
V- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING DATA
1. The personal data provided by users who request the sending of information on Vitenova’s activity, who want to use the services offered by the company or who send contact requests or forward their curriculum vitae are used and processed as following: for the sole purpose of satisfying or responding to the requests transmitted and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service; they are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose or, with explicit consent, in order to send communications of commercial nature in relation to the services offered by the Data Controller. The legal basis that, pursuant to the Regulations, legitimizes the collection and processing of these personal data is constituted in the first case by the execution of the agreement entered into with the user and, in the second case, in the consent expressed by the user.
2. The navigation data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
VI- DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE CRITERIA
1. Personal data are processed with automated tools, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. The personal data received and processed for information purposes or for the provision of the requested service will be kept until the complete termination of the service, as well as, where applicable, for the period of time provided for by specific legal provisions.
2. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
3. No data deriving from the web service is distributed.
VII- THE OPTIONAL PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data by sending e-mails or curriculum vitae to join Vitenova initiatives; in case the requested personal data won’t be provided, the lack of the abovementioned personal data may make it impossible to follow up on the requests sent.
VIII- THE USER RIGHTS
1. At any time the subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, when the legal conditions are met, to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, to request its correction, to fulfill the integration or updating or limitation of processing or the portability (articles 15-22 of the Regulation). The user also has the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated, as well as to oppose, always for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
2. If the processing is based on the expressed consent to the data use, the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
3. The requests can be sent to the Data Controller at his abovementioned e-mail address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
5. For an in-depth examination of the user’s rights, see Articles 15 and the subsequent articles of the EU Regulation 2016/679. and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the subsequent amendments.